Check archive, couldn't find similar question, Pls assess my risk

Hi Dr. Bob, Your forum is the first thing I visit in the morning and the last thing I check before going to bed in the past 3 months. I know you're so busy with gazzilions email everyday and I have checked the archive for similar question put did not find it. So here I go and I will be brief:

I received protected oral and vaginal sex with a massage parlor girl. the condom did not break as far as I know. Low risk, you say, right? The twist is she had heavy lipstick on her lip when she gave me oral sex before we had vaginal sex with the same condom. It did not hit me until later I found out reading your forum that oil can damage latex. I know for fact that the major ingredient in lipstick is OIL. BANG, I went into major panic mode for the last 2 months and my life is on hold ever since. Dr. Bob please assess my risk of contracting HIV. Can the oil in her lipstick cause microscopic tear in the condom that allow HIV to get through even the condom did not break? Am I in real danger of contracting the disease? Should I need testing? I am so scared of testing and please give me some encouragement to go tested.

Thank you very much for your reply and donation will be on the way regardless of your reply.

Keep you your good work Dr. Bob. You're a Godsent.

Sincerely, BWW (Beyond worried wells)

Hello Beyond Worried Well,

This forum is the first thing you visit in the morning and the last thing you check before going to bed???? While I find that flattering, don't you think it might be just a bit obsessive??? We need to find you some new hobbies. How about playing naked twister or trying to decide which of Dubya's cronies will get indicted next?

Regarding your concern, I can assure you all of the gazillions of posts related to oral sex with massage parlor gals, strippers, hookers, trannies, ex-lovers, ex-wives, future ex-wives and even some closeted rightwing politicos' man-on-man action involved wearing lipstick. O.K. maybe not the "jungle red" shade your hooker I mean masseuse is so fond of, but I can assure you heavy lipstick on your joystick is not going to affect your condom any more than her fishnet stockings or cha-cha heels. So cancel that "major panic mode." Just because "she BANG, she BANG" (as Ricky Martin used to sing) with lipstick, doesn't mean you BANG, you BANG into panic mode. O.K.???

I see no reason to question the integrity of your latex condom based on what you told me. If it remained intact and was used properly, your chances of contracting HIV are essentially nonexistent.

Stay "Well." (Dump the "Beyond Worried.")

Question about results
Woohoo-able?