Mar 29, 2001
Hello i am a 24 year old female who tested negative last February. Since then i have had 2 partners, i have had unprotected sex by the means of a few thrust before we put a condom on. What are my chances of testing positve now?
| Response from Mr. Kull
There is not enough information in your question to determine what your level of risk is for infection. Please read through the Transmission (Sexual) archives at the bottom of this page and "Understanding HIV and AIDS" (http://www.thebody.com/whatis/underst.html) articles at The Body.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sinus Infection A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Vomiting An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Bloody Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.