Mar 29, 2001
Hello i am a 24 year old female who tested negative last February. Since then i have had 2 partners, i have had unprotected sex by the means of a few thrust before we put a condom on. What are my chances of testing positve now?
Response from Mr. Kull
There is not enough information in your question to determine what your level of risk is for infection. Please read through the Transmission (Sexual) archives at the bottom of this page and "Understanding HIV and AIDS" (http://www.thebody.com/whatis/underst.html) articles at The Body.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Shingles After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- What Would Cause Vaginal Bleeding All Of A Sudden?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.