|Oral Sex with Listerine
Nov 8, 2005
Dear Doctor Frascino, I have one time had sex with a prostitute, she did rinse her mouth with listerine and spray listerine on my anal before she licked me. Can Listerine Kills the HIV virus in her mouth? I am not sure if I have cut in my anal but if I have cut in my anal,and was sprayed with Listerine does it help? Thanks again.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
She sprayed Listerine on your butt before she licked it???? Gosh, who were you having sex with? A dental hygienist?
Relax Dude, Listerine or no Listerine, there have been no recorded cases of getting HIV from rimming or getting rimmed. From an HIV perspective, I see no cause for alarm.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Listerine Helpful For Treating Thrush?
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.