You deserve part of my salary

Hey doc! I do not want to bore you by saying the same thing which everyone in this archieve says in appreciation of your efforts for HIV's. I am from Maroc and we have few good doctors to give good advise on HIV Infection. I shall be highly obliged if you can give me your advise on my idiot and immatured question. I had a protected sexual intercorse with one Moroccan sex worker that lasted 20 seconds (as she requested to stop). Her HIV status was unknown to me. I had not taken any risk such as mouth deep kissing or blow job etc. It was an attempt of sober sex like we do with our wife. AFter 8 weeks I had yellow colour blotches on skin and infection in scalp. Doctor said it is a worm infection (Tinea) and advised some antibiotics with anti fungal (fluconazole) and antiseptic liquid for applying on scalp. But the infection is re appearing again (dispite of treatment complition). Secondly I am having severe muscle twitching all over body, sensation of insect crawling on my skin surface (neurological disorder), pain in joints. I know doc that this can be effect of immense tension but all these idications occured when I was not in tensions / agony of being infected. The worry started when this calp infection occured. I had used latex glove to insert my finger in her Vagina so all care was taken doc. My idiot questions are...

1. Do you think it is HIV? Because I read in the archieve that any one symptom can be enough for indicating possible HIV infection? All these indications are enough to proove for HIV isn't it doc?

2. Is there any prophalaxis treatment for avoiding HIV after immediate sexual encounter? What is that treatment please?

3. I had to visit Swaziland and Lesotho (in Southern AFrica) for my work where HIV is more than 43%. But I had no sexual encouter there AT ALL. But I must have shared some thing with HIV positive person like toilet seat, food plate, towel, shaking hands etc. Can that be a probable way for entering HIV?

I want to send some part of my salary to you. It would be arround 500 USD. YOU CAN TRUST ME doc and I shall DO IT..!! I am NOT doing this for having your answer PLs understand. I have your website details of concertedefforts. Thank you doc

Hello Moroccan Guy,

"It was an attempt of sober sex like we do with our wife????" Hmmm . . . I'm not sure the wives will be happy to read that description, but O.K. . . . .

Now on to your questions:

1. No, I do not think you have HIV. In fact, from what you've told me, you were not even exposed. Protected sex is "protected," if the latex condom is used properly and did not fail. Plus, you used a latex glove for your finger play. Your symptoms are not consistent with HIV. Even if you did have symptoms suggestive of HIV, symptoms in and of themselves do not equal HIV disease.

2. PEP post-exposure prophylaxis is available for significant exposures to HIV. This involves taking a combination of antiretroviral drugs for a period of 28 days. The treatment should be started as soon as possible and no later than 72 hours after the exposure. None of this applies to your situation, as you did not have a significant HIV exposure.

3. Casual contact sharing toilet seats, food plates, towels, etc.; shaking hands; etc. is not a risk for transmitting or acquiring HIV.

To sum up, you have absolutely no cause for concern or worry. Your exposure was essentially nonexistent and your symptoms are not at all consistent with HIV disease. You're "immense tension" is unwarranted! Continue to work with your doctor or a dermatologist (skin specialist) to clear up your tinea scalp infection.

Thank you for your generous donation. It is urgently needed and warmly appreciated.

Stay well.

I know u dont want to reply to me, but then whom should i ask my question???
Oral Sex with Listerine