I know u dont want to reply to me, but then whom should i ask my question???

Dr Bob, You are such a wonderful person, who is helping so many people world wide by answering their queries through www.thebody.com. You are a Godfigure to all of us.

Sir, my exposure is that on 9th October i went to a prostitute. I opted for a handjob. I got myself circumscised 3 yrs back.

I have fungal infection on my penis shaft and the skin there is dry and itchy. I doubt that the girl might have any cuts on her hand which might transmit the hiv virus through the tinea affected skin on my penis shaft, as that part of the skin had become wet because of the precum.

Also, from 6-7 days after the exposure, i had mild fever, sore throat, fatigue, and itching on both the upper and lower limbs which is persistant till today, which i assume, may be of FLU and heat as many people here are suffering from FLU currently. I am just confused whether this FLU like symptoms are due to ARS? The body temperature remains between 97.1 98.7 *F whenever I feel feverish.. I am very much depressed and am not even able to work.

Are the above mentioned symptoms due to ARS?

Can HIV pass through tinea affected skin?

Am i at risk of HIV infection?

Do i need testing after 3 months, or any other specialised testing like DNA PCR with p24 at 28 days to rule out HIV infection?

Kindly give me the link where to send the donation.

Pls reply soon and oblige, Thanks in advance. Regards, A Worried Well.

Hello "A Worried Well,"

I totally agree you are both "worried" and "well."

Hand jobs are not considered a risk for HIV transmission, even if you had "tinea affected skin" on your penis shaft.

Are your symptoms due to ARS? No, I would very strongly doubt that. Of course, if you are worried, you could get an HIV test at the three-month mark, but the reason to do so would be solely to put your mind at rest. In general, I do not recommend PCR testing for routine HIV screening, due to the incidence of false positives and the cost.

As for my being a God figure . . . gosh, whoever would have guessed God was an HIV-positive, Italian, forum expert here on the sex channel???!!!

Donation information for my foundation can be found on The Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Stay well. Good luck.

Getting HIV from a nude dance
You deserve part of my salary