Getting HIV from a nude dance

Hello Dr. Frascino,

I've looked up you archive for cases similar to mine. Altough I got some ideas, I'd like to tell you my case for your kind response as a mental relief. I highly appreciate your favor. Here is my case:

I recently had a totally nude dance with a girl in a strip club and during the lap dance which took about 3 minutes she rubbed her genital area on my crotch, thus I ejaculated in my pants after two minutes. Though I had my underwears and jeans on all the time, I noticed a couple of stains of semen on my jeand at the contact area after the dance. Also I found (with my fingers) some wettness (not sure of which type) from her genital contact on my jeans close to semen stains. Also I was touching her body all over. No oral/vaginal/anal sex happened.

Now, I am really concerned about these two issues:

1- Is there any risk of HIV for me?

1- Is there any risk of pregnancy for her?

You know, I am a 27 years of old virgin and my information in these regards are very little!!!

Thanks very much for your favor and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

"27 years of old virgin???" Hmmm . . . .

Gosh, I wouldn't even call you a middle age virgin yet, but that's another topic. So let's get on to your questions.

1. HIV risk? Nope. Absolutely not.

2. Pregnancy risk? Nope. Absolutely not.

I suggest you spend some time reviewing the information on this site and related links pertaining to HIV transmission and sex/pregnancy/STDs in general. If you're popping your cork at the local Badda Bing, I have the feeling your "old virgin" status will be history fairly soon. In your information search, pay particular attention to the proper use of latex condoms. They will help prevent both of the problems you were concerned about (HIV and pregnancy).

Good luck. Stay safe. Stay well.

I'd like to make a reservation at the x-files inn!!
I know u dont want to reply to me, but then whom should i ask my question???