Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

I'd like to make a reservation at the x-files inn!!
Nov 8, 2005

Dr. Bob, After 10 looooooooong months, im finally ready to put this behind me. I now know that after my numerous tests after a TINY insertive oral exposure that I am just fine. My only wish was that nobody has to suffer from this disease. I have really put my life into perspective though I started volunteering at a hospital, I stopped drinking (not that I ever had a problem it was just a social thing but whats the point?), and I hardly party anymore ,if at all and i am SO much happier with my life. Maybe this was a big part of the "master plan," who knows?

That being said I would like to officially check in to the X-files Inn. I hear you have a lovely continental breakfast with a yummy side of sanity. Thanks for all of your help, we'd all be lost without you.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Welcome to the X-Files Inn. We were expecting you seven months ago (three month-test would have been sufficient for check-in!), but nonetheless we are delighted you have finally arrived! Better late than never. Sanity is indeed an integral part of our services here at the Inn. So you can stop clicking your red ruby slippers, Dot. You have finally arrived home with a heart, a brain and some courage (to finally get tested). Now where the hell is Toto?

Stay well.

X-File Innkeeper

Previous
To Believe or Not To Believe
Next
Getting HIV from a nude dance

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.