I'd like to make a reservation at the x-files inn!!

Dr. Bob, After 10 looooooooong months, im finally ready to put this behind me. I now know that after my numerous tests after a TINY insertive oral exposure that I am just fine. My only wish was that nobody has to suffer from this disease. I have really put my life into perspective though I started volunteering at a hospital, I stopped drinking (not that I ever had a problem it was just a social thing but whats the point?), and I hardly party anymore ,if at all and i am SO much happier with my life. Maybe this was a big part of the "master plan," who knows?

That being said I would like to officially check in to the X-files Inn. I hear you have a lovely continental breakfast with a yummy side of sanity. Thanks for all of your help, we'd all be lost without you.

Welcome to the X-Files Inn. We were expecting you seven months ago (three month-test would have been sufficient for check-in!), but nonetheless we are delighted you have finally arrived! Better late than never. Sanity is indeed an integral part of our services here at the Inn. So you can stop clicking your red ruby slippers, Dot. You have finally arrived home with a heart, a brain and some courage (to finally get tested). Now where the hell is Toto?

Stay well.

X-File Innkeeper

To Believe or Not To Believe
Getting HIV from a nude dance