Please help me doctor.

First of all i thank u for your time and dedication. I had a protected sex but i found blood on my t- shirt and washed it with my hand in the sink. It looks safe but first starts itching all over my body specialy on my back neck and with in 2 weeks i got a symetrical rash in my inner tighs. It looks exactly same as ars rash.It disappered with in 4-5 days. After 2 weeks i had a sorethroat. After 6 weeks i had joint pain,muscle pain, armpit and groin pains for 3-4 weeks. Please doctor am i infected with hiv? To be honest i am scared to go and checked becouse i am very week and deppresed. I am a lonely person as well. Please doctor spare a time for me please. I know i dont need to pay but i want to doneit cash so please send me the correct address of the charity. Thank u alot. Please doctor Robert.

Protected sex is indeed protected if the latex condom was used properly and didn't fail.

Finding blood on your t-shirt and washing it with your hand in the sink is not a risk for HIV transmission.

Whatever is causing your symptoms, it's not HIV. If you remain worried about HIV, get tested three moths or more after the potential exposure. However, this would be primarily to calm your fears and put your mind at rest. Your excessive fears about HIV are unwarranted.

Thanks for your willingness to make a donation to help others in desperate need. The Foundation's Web site is www.concertedeffort.org. Our new address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Stay safe. Stay well. Stop worrying!

FOR GOD SAKE PLZ REPLY .....AND GOOD LUCK..donation coming
Reply to Donation on the way