FOR GOD SAKE PLZ REPLY .....AND GOOD LUCK..donation coming

Hello.

I rewrite my story 3rd time since i didnt't get a reply, hope u answer me this time.

In May i had 1 mutual masturbation (i played his, he played mine) and he put his finger in my ass.

Another mutual masturbation and the guy cummed in my hand while i was playing his cock. Also had a 3rd one mutual masturbation. Then in early June i got red-ish urine for once , and the whole June and July i was feeling something above the organs.

Had another 2 mutual masturbations in July where the 2nd guy was very hungry and he pushed balanus too much with his hand (so now i think he was + and wanted to pass this to me too , by trying to push using his hand , his pre-cum in my balanus ).

After a week (Early August) , i got heavy pains in urine lasted for 1-2 weeks, then 1 week it stopped , next week started again and the finally stopped. The single urine test (not culture/farming/growing) showed ok.

From Early Octomber i started having small pains in hands and feet , bones do 'krak' , and feel really tired (seems like inside the bones and sometimes unconfortable to drive my car) .

Also i feel a bit ill since August , and i feel a bit hotter. Also i feel there is something in my throat and many times the place below throad goes reddish and itch.This reddish and itching many times is also available in hand , even i got it in my ear yesterday.

Now i have done tests in 2 months for herpes, syphilis,HepB+C,Chlamydia, cum culture/farming/growing) , all negative.

So it seems i have ALL the symptoms too, i had sexual contact with 5-6 guys (since it is gay situation this is bad), but i guess at least it was low risk (mutual masturbation,cum in hands,and finger).

What do u think? and what to do about hand/feet pains and tired?

Some other questions: 1.Someone said he wanted to wait 2-3 years to do testing.Isn't it risky for AIDS? Is a 3 or 6 months delay risky (i mean for starting medicines)?

2.Are HIV+ people able to do surgeries? 3.Do they go to dentists normally? or have to go to dedicated dentists? 4.Mutual masturbation means .. i play his , he play mine ? OR i play mine , he play his ? (seems a confused phrase)

And finaly if u want just wish me good luck in the 3-month test , waiting the results.

How can i send a 100 dollar donation from Greece?

Sorry for my bad english.

Hello Greek-Guy,

Well I'm not sure what "God's sake" has to do with it, but here's your reply, O.K.?

"Balanus?????" What's that? The only dictionary definition I could find indicates balanus is a type of barnacle! Oh well, don't worry about the language barrier. Your English is far better than my Greek.

Mutual masturbation (he plays with yours and you play with his) is not a risk for HIV transmission.

HIV testing taken prior to three months is not considered definitive or conclusive. There is no need to wait longer than three months to get tested.

HIV-positive folks certainly can have surgery whenever it's indicated. They also do not quire specialized dentists.

Good luck on your three-month test. However, if your only risk was indeed mutual masturbation, I doubt you'll even need the luck!

Thank you for your donation. The Foundation accepts euros, checks, credit cards, direct wire transfers and money orders. Donation information can be found on the Foundation's Web site, www.concertedeffort.org.

Stay well.

reinfection - can it affect the window
Please help me doctor.