Re: Unprotected oral sex with cut penis
Nov 6, 2005
Re: Unprotected oral sex with cut penis Oct 29, 2005
If you want a divorce, by all means tell your wife what happened. If you want to save your marriage then dont say a thing or make up some story. Although Dr. Bob means well, he is not marriage councellor nor I am by that fact. Just basing from my own experiences and those of some close friends.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Granted I am not a licensed marriage counselor. However, I cannot endorse your "don't say a thing or make up some story" advice. Relationships built on deception or lies are ultimately destined to fail.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Have Smooth Vaginal Bumps But Not An Std?
- Does Amoxicillin Cure Chlamydia?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
- Can Alcohol Affect Hiv Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.