Finger Prick Hand Job

Dr. Bob,

First, let me thank you for the compassionate work you are doing. I am sending a donation of $200. I have read through all the archives and have not seen my situation in any previous posts. I am worried out of my mind. A few hours ago I received a hand job from a sex worker. She is diabetic, and right before she masturbated me, she pricked her finger to test her sugar. I asked her to wait a few minutes (3-5) before we started, and to wear a band aid, but it fell off as she was giving me the handjob. There was a small amount of blood on the bandaid, but I did not notice any on my penis. She definetly masturbated me with the hand that she pricked, so blood to penis contact was possible. She said she was tested about two months ago and was negative then.

What are my chances of contracting HIV? Do I have anything to be worried about?

Thanks sooooooo much.

A recently pricked prick-whacker is not a significant risk for HIV transmission when whacking a prick. Even if she were HIV positive and a small amount of blood came into contact with your penis, HIV cannot penetrate intact skin. The chances that blood came into contact with your urethral mucous membranes are so vanishingly small as to be negligible.

Do you have anything to worry about? No. However, if you remain worried despite my reassurance, the option of HIV testing is always open to you. But remember, HIV-antibody tests taken prior to three months are not considered definitive. So if you plan to test, wait at least until then, O.K.?

Thank you for your very generous donation. I've always found helping others in desperate need to be not only rewarding but also an excellent way to keep one's own problems and concerns in their proper perspective. Your one gift will touch many lives. On their behalf and as a person living with the challenges of cohabitating with HIV, please accept my heartfelt thanks.

Stay well.

First of its kind!!
Canadian firefighter should have known better.