First of its kind!!

Dr. Frascino, Okay I wanted to make sure I completely and utterly made my situation clear. This is a very useful question and it is definately the first of its kind! Okay so I was with this guy and we pretty much had safe anal intercourse with a condon and lubrication but, there was one point where he took the condom off and attempted to insert inside me and I didnt let him. Keep in mind that I was "chafed" on the ol' browneye. I know because when I wiped there was blood. As stupid as this sounds I am sure that atleast one load of pre-cum made it onto my anus. This has been troubling me. Three weeks later the same thing happend with this other guy except he only attempted to insert but once again I would not let him..... I believe some pre-cum did come in contact with my chafed anus. Two weeks after that I had met up with an old friend who had recently come out of the closet and we shared drinks and when the night ended I went down on him for a minute or so and, yeahp! you guessed it... there was pre-cum! Keep in mind I had a fresh lip piercing only days old. He proceeded to swallow me which, made me un-easy and then proceeded to jerk me off. He had some pre-cum of his on his hands too. I didnt cum and I know I have no cuts on my penis. My question to you is,"what can I expect?" I know you are not here to diagnose but, could you please give me a thesis? Its eating me up everyday and not a minute goes by where it doesnt bother me. I hate to feel this way! Its really holding me back from being very outgoing. All my friends are starting to notice this sudden change and, are concerned about my mental health. I know people ask you the same questions over and over but I really feel I deserve to be answered because it seems your the only person that would give me a logical explanation. I plan on getting tested ummmm..... it happend like a month ago so sometime in January and that would be three months. I am ready to absorb whatever you tell me good or bad just please! PLEASE! Give me some clarity over this big issue so I can move on to bigger and better things. Thank you Doctor, "Worried, confused, lost." p.s- expect a donation reaaaaaal soon. ;)

You want me to give you a "thesis," because I'm "the only person that would give you a logical examination???" O.K., if you say so. But your situation does not qualify for the "first of its kind" moniker. Check the archives. There are indeed others.

Your risks include pre-cum from several dudes coming in contact with your irritated butt plus insertive and receptive oral sex with fresh lip piercing. All sexcapades were with partners of unknown HIV serostatus.

Risk assessment: Pre-cum from an HIV-infected guy can contain active virus. Skin surfaces that are not intact around the anus (or elsewhere) can facilitate the transmission of HIV. Oral sex carries a very low risk of HIV transmission. Overall, and considering the HIV serostatus of all your partners is unknown, I would consider your HIV risk to be low, not completely nonexistent, but certainly low.

Recommendation: I agree with your plan to get HIV tested at the three-month mark. I would also advise that your current degree of worry is not proportional to your degree of actual risk. If you, like your friends, are concerned about your mental health, counseling to help you cope with your excessive worry during the window period should be considered. Now that you have my thesis, I hope you are no longer "confused" or "lost"!

I'll send you my good-luck karma that your upcoming HIV test remains negative.

Good luck!

PEP - Combivir Allergic Reaction
Finger Prick Hand Job