needle prick in butt @ party

i was at a party, that had alot of gay people there, some known to be hiv+. many people there were unknown. i was outside with my brother and my wife drinking in the backyard of the party, 3 people walked behind me and i thought that i felt a tingle type of prick in the right side of my butt. i turned around a started to think of that urban legand. when i went to the bathroom to pee , i looked for a mark, there was a red dot slightly raised about or just larger than a pen dot. because it was a holloween party and many people were unknown, im freaking out! i dont know if its a pimple or what. its been 3 days now. the spot dose not hurt, although because i keep thinking about it, i keep thinking that that side might feel like a slight charlie horse, im probably imaging that though. i will be waiting for your reply, john.

Hello John,

Why is it that when straight folks go to a party where there are gay folks, the straight folks are always imagining they are feeling a prick in their butt? Hmmm . . . oh never mind. Let's get back to your question . . . .

So let's say you think you felt a "tingle type of prick" in your butt as three people walked behind you. So you started wondering about an "urban legand?" What's a "legand?" Oh never mind . . . . John, I suggest you try a little experiment. Take a needle and ram it into your but a few times, just to see if you can tell whether that sensation is similar to the "tingle" you thought you might have felt at the party. And if you aren't sure, ram it into your butt a few more times until you are absolutely positive you know what that sensation feels like, O.K.?

Feel free to write back if you're still concerned after concluding this experiment. O.K., John?

Told you I will keep trying
WOO-HOO / Should have listened to YOU.....