FOR GODS SAKE PLS ANSWER THIS QUESTION FOR ME....PLEASE

dear Doctor Bob

i have been masturbatting for about 10 or more years and now i am experincing these symptoms on my body. over all i have reduced in size but my weight seems to remain about the same.(80)kg my age is 33 years and single.i have not been engaged in any sexual activity other than masturbation(self).I dont take any drugs ,havent received any blood through blood transfusion, specially my hands and feet has lost a cocsiderable amount of muscle or fat I don't know what it actually is.what i know is they are becomming skinny.and my face has also started to look like a skeletion. my question to you doctor is IS THERE ANY POSIBILITY THAT I MAY HAVE CONTRACTED HIV /AIDS ?

pls. answer as soon as possible because only then will my fears go away.

bestregards amir

Hello Amir,

For GOD's sake???? Hmmmmmm.... I'm not sure SHE has anything to do with this, but I'll answer nonetheless.

If you have had absolutely no potential exposure to HIV/AIDS (i.e. no sexual activity, no use of intravenous drugs, no blood transfusions, etc.), then there is absolutely no way you could have contracted the virus. HIV is not all that easy to get! (Thankfully!) Masturbation does not cause HIV/AIDS. I suggest you spend some time reading the basic information on this site and related links related to HIV/AIDS what it is, how it's transmitted, etc.

Talk to your doctor if you remain concerned about ongoing symptoms. One thing I can assure you: whatever the cause may turn out to be, it won't be HIV/AIDS! Your fears in this regard are completely unwarranted. O.K.?

Dr. t'es magnifique!!!!
After 2 years - Thanks very much for all