I coming to America so that I know the answer of doctor Bob

This is Fahad from (K S A) king dom of Saudi Arabia . He hoped that you have enjoyed your vacation. pleas Dr.Bob i need your advice I a reading answered you on some of the peoples that you do not want from them the question about the negative test . But i am still insistent assuming that you answers my question because I am not convinced of the doctors information at us I have carried out mistake before nine months from now and after this mistake about a week . i felt a fever and a headache and an rash on the legs and a pain in the muscles and a fatigue and pain of severe joints . Then i started in the work of analyses to the AIDS disease after a month of the mistake. And the results were as the coming : hiv antibody = negative p24 antigen = negative then i do it long the first three month about 20 times all negative after three months i did p24 antigen = negative after 4 1/2 months i did PCR RNA <50 negative then i did antibody after six months : negative after that i did PCR RNA = <50 negative antibody after 8 months = negative Dr. Bob i am still worry about symptoms pleas i need your help is that tests is definitive & decisive in 8 month now i think i did 40 antibody tests for hiv all negative and 2 PCR RNA =<50 negative and 2 P24 antigen = negative And the symptoms are still continuous up till now I hope the answer to my question . because I do not trust in one of here Or I will continue in the work of the tests . And i inform you that I have lost about 2800$ Or I will go to America so that I make a test for hiv. Because I will lose my mind I hope you do not forget answers my question because I may marry after three months

remember we are men . But afraid of the AIDS

Hello Fahad,

Forty negative HIV antibody tests, two negative p24 antigen tests and two negative PCR RNAs???? Fahad, exactly what part of "you don't have HIV" don't you understand? You've spent $2800.00!!! That's at least $2750 more than you needed to spend. HIV is not your problem. I can't diagnose the cause of your symptoms over the Internet, but I can tell you what's not causing them: it's not HIV!

A single test at the three-month mark is all that you needed. The remaining 40+ tests are excessive and completely unwarranted. The repeatedly negative results merely corroborate what you should have already known. HIV is not your problem!

Your fears are irrational. If you are having difficulty accepting the great news of your HIV-negative status, I suggest you seek counseling to help you cope with your unwarranted worries.

Stop testing! Stop being afraid of an illness you could not possibly have.

P.S. No need to remind me that we are men. That's not the kind of thing we are is likely to forget, is it?

Frantic
CMV prevention for newly pos. NICU RN