cincinnati friend checking in

Hello my dear friend Dr. Bob,

This is your friend in Cincinnati that you have helped on a number of occasions.

I just wanted to check in to see how you are doing. I hope that everything is OK and that you are feeling and doing well. You're doing a wonderful thing here Dr. for so many people.

I have prayed for you many, many times and I will continue to do so. I think you are one of the few true heroes on this earth. Keep up the good fight.

I am glad that the trip with your brother went so well. I hope that he can find peace with his situation.

Regards Dr. Bob Your friend always william

Hi William,

All is stable, for which I am very grateful! Thanks for asking and for your good wishes and prayers. They are warmly appreciated.

Happy Halloween! I remember a particularly fun Halloween night at Kings Island many years ago. I'm not even sure if that amusement park near Cincinnati is still up and running. But if it is, there is one ride that, if it could talk, would have one very interesting story to tell about yours truly!

Stay well, William.

Anonymous, Confidential, Regular Testing a clinic... Which is best?
Unprotected oral sex with cut penis