WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO

Dr, Bob thanks for your early advice about 5 months ago. I was living a LIMBO life last 6 moths. after my exposure to sexual contact with club girl in Kampala. I almost suicide my self and conviced that my symptoms was hiv related symptoms. After one month of my exposure I tested negative of elisa, then I posted a question on this forum asking about my chances of hiv. I had a bunch of symptoms, even my wife had some. I almost lost my job, my family and my precious life until I got courage my self to get tested before I loss everything. After 7 moths of hell I walked into the testing room and got tested, rapid test. Luckily was negative, then I ran to another place and tested a another rapid tested, and was negative again. I couldnt believed it, it was kind of miracle for me. I had all the symptoms in the world and tested negative 4th time. So my friends of human being I am suggesting that Dont ever depend on a symptoms, dont trust your symptoms it could be something else and I am sure it is something else. Thank you DR. Bob and keep up what you doing, it is good cause.

Joseph

Hello Joseph,

Congratulations and WOO-HOO! Thank you for taking the time to write in and share your story. It's yet another reminder to all the worried folks reading this forum that symptoms no matter what they are do not equal HIV disease!

Stay well, Joseph!

I'm so lonesome I could cry.
Just Wanted to Share My Story