Great doctor, better person

Dr. Frascino: First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to send the thank you note for my previous donation. New donation is in the mail today.

One last question and I hope (in the good sense of the word) that I will never have to write to you again. (you have my word, to a man, I will never cheat on my wife again) I was blessed with the most beatiful wife (17 years) and threee wonderful kids and I almost threw everything out the window because of my stupidity.

One night stand (twice unprotected vaginal sex with girl of unknown status), EIA at 10+ weeks (negative), EIA at 12+ weeks (non reactive), Oraquick at 18+ weeks (negative) and Oraquick at 21+ weeks. Two questions, and please tell me the good news, please tell me I can join the X-Files. 1st question - Do you think any more testing is warranted or am I officially allowed to whohoooo. 2nd question (and forgive me if I am being stupidly paranoid) while I was at work, I went to the bathroom and while zipping my pants I left my toothbrush on top of the zinc, when I picked it up I noticed somebody had left remnants of blood (very thin) residues of blood on the zink exactly where I placed my toothbrush. I threw away the toothbrush and immediately washed my hands, since I did not have a toothbrush anymore I proceeded to put some toothpaste in my bare fingers just to get the bad taste out of my mouth, I am all paranoid now that maybe something was left in my fingers and I rubbed my teeth and gums with my bare fingers.

Please tell me I am going absolutely crazy, or, do I need to go throught the whole 3 month ordeal again and retest because of this crazy incident.

It will be the first time I will be glad somebody tells me I am not only crazy but stupid as well for worrying over this.

Believe me, God will repay you all the goodwill you have created by calming down tormented souls like me who turn to you for consolement and help.

God bless you and may you live long enough to be the first person ever cured of HIV.

God bless you and your loved ones.

Thank you

I'm glad you liked the thank-you note for your initial donation, because you'll be receiving a very similar one for your new donation! Thanks for your generosity.

Regarding your specific questions:

1. No additional testing is necessary or warranted. You are officially WOO-HOO certified.

2. You left your toothbrush on the "zinc"??? The zinc?!?!? Either you have a strong accent or your company bathroom fixtures are made out of an unusual substance. Either way, sink or zinc, there is absolutely no HIV risk from your toothbrush experience. Absolutely none! O.K.?

You are neither crazy nor stupid. Cheney, Rove and Scooter are crazy and stupid. You, on the other hand, are merely excessively worried over a nonexistent HIV risk, O.K.?

Stay well.

Putting potential risk in perspective.
What is this HIV Testing technology - Is this ELISA testing - you are great Dr.Bob - Want to donate via Bank transfer