Hey..you are right!

Dr. Bob, Just wanted to drop a note to let the worriers out there that you are right! The answers to almost every question I have had has been in the archives! I had a test at 11 weeks and 5 days....negative...but, began to worry that it wasn't actually 12 (or 13) weeks so may not be accurate...I was panicked! Searched the archives thinking that I would never find the answer (searched for 11 weeks and 5 days) and guess what....LOTS of other people asked the same question! (Said that 11 weeks and 5 days was definative....wooooo hooooo) Now, I'm still having headaches and intermittent ulcers in my mouth (which by the way, was also responded to in the archives) but after finding that my test is indeed conclusive, I think my headaches and ulcers will start to go away as my stress and anxiety decrease. From what I gather though....it takes time for the body to decompress.

I hope you, Steve and your brother had a fabulous trip. So Jealous!!!

Thank you for all you do here. Your work is so amazing.

All My Love! A Former worrier

P.S. I wrote of your infectious smile...and I took some of your suggestions and had people at work hysterical laughing today. It was such a joy to see so many people laughing and smiling. Made the day so much more enjoyable.

Have a smile...on me! :-)

Hi Former Worrier!

I much prefer your warm smile compared to that anxious frown. It's infinitely more attractive and sexy!

Thanks for reminding everyone that the archives are chock-a-block full of every imaginable (and sometimes unimaginable) situation. Yes, Mister-Sister, that even applies to your "had sex accidentally many years ago while playing naked twister with Harriet Miers" question.

Stay well! Keep smiling.

Incredibly Infectious Oct 19, 2005

Dr. Bob,

that is how I would describe your smile. On my darkest days while I await my window to open so I can escape this hell of anxiety and fear, I stop by your forum and see that smile and read your responses, and it makes me smile...even if only for a few minutes (though some of your wittier comments keep me smiling all day). Thank you for taking the time to share your intelligence, your wit and that amazing smile with the world of worriers out there. I pray for you that you will continue to be well and happy. You were a gift from God.

God Bless!

Smiles are indeed infectious! And certainly not only mine. Try yours on everyone you encounter today and you'll see what I mean. You can also just come up with fun stuff to make people smile. For instance, specify that your drive-through order is "to go." Or put your garbage can on your desk at work and label it "In." You might also try putting up mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day. Gosh, the possibilities are endless and I'm smiling just while thinking about them!

I suggest you smile all day. If nothing else, it will make folks wonder what you've been up to!

I'm sending you my best good-luck karma and a warm smile!

Weight and spots
reassurance to move on