Risk percentage to neg. top

I keep hearing that the risk of anal sex with the receptive partner being neg. is approx. 50 in 10,000 or 5 in 1000 exposures. My question is what is the risk for a neg. top with a pos. bottom? I havent' been able to find those statistics. Thank you in advance

You must not have been looking very diligently, as I've quoted this estimated risk statistic many, many times before. So here we go again, even though I'm beginning to feel like "The Department of Redundancy Department."

The estimated per-episode risk for acquiring HIV from unprotected insertive (top) anal sex is 6.5 per 10,000 exposures to an infected source (i.e. positive bottom).

You're welcome. You're welcome.

Dr. Bob, Dr. Bob

PS You should have been looking in the Safe Sex/HIV Prevention forum not the Fatigue / Anemia Forum

Can anemia cause CD4 count to drop?
Jaw Surgery