For GOD sake , please reply
Oct 21, 2005
i wrote earlier that i had fellatio with a sex worker whom i didnt know was an hiv carrier or not. i tested after a month and it was negative. I am going to go for further tests for next 2 months as well. During this one month i had a toungue to toungue kiss with my wife for 10 seconds. I did not have sex with her during this time. my wife breast feeds our son as well. Please advise what risks are involved in my kissing her as mentioned earlier and her feeding our son. I know u will be away till october 17th, and am ANXIOUSLY waiting for your reply. I also have a donation for $ 200. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REPOND. GOD BLESS YOU
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hopefully you've been able to calm your unwarranted fears during my absence by reading the archives. Just to reiterate what I've said so many times before:
1. Your risk of acquiring HIV from insertive oral sex is extremely small. The statically estimated per-act risk for unprotected insertive oral sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 0.5 per 10,000 exposures. Your estimated risk would be even less as we do not know the status of your sex worker.
2. Your 10-second tongue-to-tongue kiss is not considered a risk for HIV transmission. As the old song goes, "A kiss is just a kiss, as time goes by . . . ."
Thank you for your donation to my foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Showing compassion and generosity to others in desperate need is not only praiseworthy, but also an excellent way to rack up great cosmic karma with the higher powers!
I'll send you my best good-luck karma that your tests remain negative.
Statistically, the odds are astronomically in your favor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.