I had all of the symptoms, just not HIV

Dr. Bob,

I wanted to say thank you for giving me the courage to test. I tested 1 week ago and results came back negative.

I just wanted to share my story with people who may be struggling and debating on whether or not to get tested.

I had every symptom in the book...swollen lymph nodes, white patches in my mouth and even a burning mouth. I thought I had thrush, but it wasn't visible, I then thought I had OHL on the sides of my tongue. I took my temp four times a day, and examined my tongue everytime I went to the bathroom, each time finding something new. It was physically exhausting. I would look at friends and family and think how lucky they were to not have HIV, this was all before I knew whether I had it or not. The month was the worst month in my life. Every little thing that happened to me I was sure was a reult of HIV I tested 1 week ago and just got my test results...negative. I'm so excited and wanted all of you to know that symptoms truly are nothing when it comes to HIV. Please find the courage and get tested.

Dr. Bob, I admire you and your work. The past month I have learned so much about the virus. I've learned that it can happen to anyone and that it doesn't discriminate. I wish you the very best with everything that you do. Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Karen

Hi Karen,

Congratulations and WOO-HOO!!!

Thanks for taking the time to share your story and your good news!

Stay well!

Don't vote for Dubya!
For GOD sake , please reply