Every Symptom in the book - 6.5 months (Negative)

Hey, Doc.

I had a high risk encounter with HIV. I had all the symptoms... Ache's, White Tongue, Enlarged Glands, Fever, Rash. I was 100% sure I was infected. I searched all over these forums for months on end... Coming closer to the realisation that I was infected. Well.. I got tested at 7 weeks.. came out Negative, and re-tested at 6.5 months, also came out negative.

I cant believe I wasted so much of my energy, and half a year on worrying about something that didnt exist. I just thought Id write, and let all the Worried people know.... Just cause u think u have the symptoms, or even if you do have all the symptoms, and you have never had anything like this before.... It doesnt mean you are infected.

Anyway ... just thought Id give some comfort to all those self diagnosing people out there.

take care

Thanks for taking the time to write in and share your story. Congratulations on your negative status! WOO-HOO!

Stay safe. Stay well.

Being a Top
Hey Bob negative at 11 months permission to jump up and down and smile