Masterbation causes small penis????

Hello, I hope this question is not inappropriate for this forum. I am 14 years old. My mother caught me jacking it twice last week. I have never been caught in the past. I am very ashamed and she told me that my penis would stop growing if I kept it up. Please doc, say it is not so! Thanks, Richard

Hi Richard,

I'm sure your mom means well, but in this case she's wrong. Jacking off will not stop your penis from growing. (In fact, as I'm sure you've realized by now, when you jack off, your penis actually gets quite a bit larger, at least temporarily!) Moms are always a bit freaked out when confronted with the reality that their little darlings are developed enough to start appreciating the wonders of their "home entertainment centers." I can assure you when I was 14, I, too, spent a lot of time jacking off and I, too, got caught by Mom. She told me to talk to my dad, who told me to lock the bathroom door so I wouldn't get caught so often. I'll post another jack-off question below that might address other concerns as well, O.K.?

Stay well.

Masturbating, plz reply to this doc. Sep 23, 2005

Hello Doc,

I'm so worried, I've been masturbating every day for 3 years, now I'm about to be 16 years old, and suddenly I catched a cold his summer, and the temperature is still 36.4-37.0 so I want to ask if there is any way you could get AIDS or HIV from masturbating, I have a temperature for 2 months now, no other symptoms and by the way I'm male. Thank you! Plz reply to this, cos I'm weyy scared:(

Don't go beating yourself up just because you're beating off. There is no reason to be scared ("weyy" or otherwise). You cannot contract HIV or anything else by choking the chicken, burping the nephew, buttering your corn, pumping your python or waxing your willy, O.K.? I'll repost below another recent question related to jerking the johnson.

Stay well, Sticky Fingers. Dr. Bob

Masturbation Sep 22, 2005

What is the truth about side-effects of Masturbation. I heard people saying that it might stunt your growth, etc.

Masturbation stunting growth??? Gosh, if that were true, I'd be two feet tall and working as part of the Lollypop Guild, welcoming folks to Munchkinland.

The only side effects of masturbation are feeling great and having sticky fingers. It will not turn you gay. You won't run out of semen. You won't get hairy palms. It won't make your eyesight go bad. It does not cause acne. It won't cause your penis to shrink. Masturbation is normal and it's healthy!

Stay well, Jack-a-roo!

No, HIV is not transmitted in hot beverages.
Please Help Frantic Atypical Early HIV Symptoms Weak Immune System