Sex with clothes

Sex with underwear and full clothes it cosidered as protected sex or unprotected sex ???... Thanks a lot...

What would I consider sex with underwear and full clothes to be??? Hmmm . . . I'd probably call it Republican sex or at least a big sticky mess sex.

Technically speaking "protected" sex means you are wearing a latex rubber, so you wouldn't qualify. Of course, since you were fully dressed, one wonders whether you even qualify for the term "sex!"

At any rate, the risk of transmitting HIV while doing the bump and grind fully clothed is nonexistent. O.K.?

Now the real question is how the hell are you going to get that nasty stain out of your Lycra leisure suit?

Master worried....MR itchy balls and your friend. back once again
May i seek your response in one time(from Singapor)