Sex with clothes
Oct 19, 2005
Sex with underwear and full clothes ...is it cosidered as protected sex or unprotected sex ???... Thanks a lot...
Response from Dr. Frascino
What would I consider sex with underwear and full clothes to be??? Hmmm . . . I'd probably call it Republican sex or at least a big sticky mess sex.
Technically speaking "protected" sex means you are wearing a latex rubber, so you wouldn't qualify. Of course, since you were fully dressed, one wonders whether you even qualify for the term "sex!"
At any rate, the risk of transmitting HIV while doing the bump and grind fully clothed is nonexistent. O.K.?
Now the real question is how the hell are you going to get that nasty stain out of your Lycra leisure suit?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash During Seroconversion
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.