Master worried....MR itchy balls and your friend. back once again

Dear Dr. BOB, IT has been a long time since I have feared HIV. But its back. As much as i know about HIV I should not be worrying about this biut a smack in the head is what i need most. On thursday the boys dragged me to s strip club. I was being good. NO lap dances no grabbing strippers. NOTHING. Then here we go. A stripper comes a sits on my lap totally naked. And like that bam. My life is over once a again. I could sense she was wet. ( probably my imagination.) Then i started to worry that maybe her fluids are going through my jeans and my underwear and either going up my dick or going to my little tiny cuts from those f--king itchy scratchy balls i got. So a year and half of living in peace is over. I have called every AIDS hotline in the world and actually found 3 that told me I am at a HIGH risk. 6 that have told me low risk. 24 that have told me ZERO. So what do you think. My wife is going to kill me if I go crazy again. Love yah Master worried....MR itchy balls and your friend.

Hello Itchy Balls,

Make that "25" for zero risk. Need I say more?

Stay well, and go see a dermatologist about the "fking itchy scratchy balls" thing. O.K.?

I need your Karmaaaa¡¡¡¡
Sex with clothes