Oct 19, 2005
Re: "Micheal" from Australia (the fellow who couldn't even manage to spell his own name correctly).
It's rather refreshing to note there are nut cases even down under.
Keep up the good work. We appreciate you.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, poor "Michael" has "got kangaroos loose in the top paddock," as they so colorfully say in Oz.
Thanks for your support, Gail. By the way, don't let Michael scare you away from an Australian holiday. It's one of my favorite destinations and most Aussies are not "ockers."
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Transmission Hiv Needle Prick
- How Long After Your Affected With Hiv Do You Get Yeast Infections?
- What Does A Person With Hiv Look Like?
- Laws For Partner Notification For Hiv Aids And Other Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Can You Have Sex With A Hiv Infected Person And Not Become Infected?
- Does Hepatitis C Go Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.