Healthcare in the Bible Belt Conclusion

Dr. Bob,

I finally got the nerve to go see a doctor. I drove three hours to a nearby city for privacy. It was all painless like you said, except the Rocephin shot in the. You were right about not self diagnosing. My symptoms of Syphilis turned out to be a severe staph infection.

Thank you for all the hard work your doing in regards to educating people about HIV. Your website is one of the few HIV sites that I've come across where you can get pure factual information that is not clouded or skewed by personal agendas. I think telling unfactual information such as HIV can pass through latex condoms in an effort to promote a certain lifestyle is morally wrong. Dosen't the Bible say lying is a sin just like immorality??? I say this as a Christian and George Bush W. Bush supporter.

Have you heard anything about the African-American doctor in Oklahoma who has supposedly discovered a cure for HIV from serum taken from a goat? I heard the story on Fox News and several other media outlets.

Anonymous

Hi Anonymous,

You drove three hours to a nearby city??? Hmmm . . . one wonders how long you'd have to drive if the city wasn't nearby!

I'm glad you found my advice helpful and have been treated. I absolutely agree with you that lying about condom efficacy is reprehensible, dangerous and immoral.

An Oklahoma doctor discovered the cure for HIV from serum taken from a goat??? Hmmm . . . I wonder how I missed that story. Oh, you heard it on Fox News! That explains it! I only watch that program for comic relief. Fair and balanced strikes again!

Anonymous, since you are now becoming a fan of "pure factual information that is not clouded or skewed by personal agendas," can I make a few suggestions?

1. Turn off Fox News.

2. Reconsider your support for "George Bush W. Bush," (as you call him).

Incredibly Infectious
woohoo! a word for those worried!