Incredibly Infectious

Dr. Bob, that is how I would describe your smile. On my darkest days while I await my window to open so I can escape this hell of anxiety and fear, I stop by your forum and see that smile and read your responses, and it makes me smile...even if only for a few minutes (though some of your wittier comments keep me smiling all day). Thank you for taking the time to share your intelligence, your wit and that amazing smile with the world of worriers out there. I pray for you that you will continue to be well and happy. You were a gift from God.

God Bless!

Smiles are indeed infectious! And certainly not only mine. Try yours on everyone you encounter today and you'll see what I mean.

You can also just come up with fun stuff to make people smile. For instance, specify that your drive-through order is "to go." Or put your garbage can on your desk at work and label it "In." You might also try putting up mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day. Gosh, the possibilities are endless and I'm smiling just while thinking about them!

I suggest you smile all day. If nothing else, it will make folks wonder what you've been up to!

I'm sending you my best good-luck karma and a warm smile!

spoke with dr steven ? forgot to ask great help
Healthcare in the Bible Belt Conclusion