spoke with dr steven ? forgot to ask great help
Oct 19, 2005
was in Aruba any special test needed since i was out of country with hired help. have had all standard tests in USA. very grateful Dr Steven is out of country till middle of Oct.( you already knew that though)
Response from Dr. Frascino
As you probably guessed by now, Dr. Steve wasn't the only one out of the country for the last few weeks.
Regarding Aruba, no, you do not need any specialist tests. Sorry to keep you waiting so long for a reply!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Can't I Get Rid Of My Chlamydia?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm Negative?
- What Is The Best Treatment For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does The First Genital Herpes Outbreak Look Like?
- What Doctor I Should Go To For Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.