Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Ex sex addict want to thank you
Oct 19, 2005

Dr Bob,

First let me say right off the bat that I love you. You have meant so much to me that you can't even imagine. I emailed you before but didnt get an answer but that's ok as I know you are a busy man doing great work. I have been addicted to sex for the last 3 years and have seen a number of sex workers eventhough I have a living girlfriend (Yes stupid I know). I have always use condom for intercourse but rarely for Oral and on June 5th of this year I felt sick and started panicking. Luckily I tested negative 3 times and once 4 months after my last exposure and no other STDs. I wanted to say thank you because I don't think or maybe you do but know how much you help people. I know people who know of you eventhough they have no worry or exposures. You make me laugh but most importantly I am now an expert well sorta but I know so much more about this disease reading your answers that my doc is impressed and I have made it my goal to tell everyone I know about you and this site. Thanks again and I have made my contribution but will continually to do so on a regular basis. Again Thanks for being a part of my life.

Someone in NYC who looks up to you.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi NYC Guy,

You have a "living" girlfriend!?!?! Well, I certainly hope so. Having a dead one would be such a drag and way too "Six Feet Under" for my tastes.

Congratulations on your negative tests! WOO-HOO! Thanks for your generous donation and for spreading the word about this site and safer sex in general.

Stay safe. Stay well. Keep smiling.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Dr. Bob - Great job!
Next
"Prud" Repub

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.