Ex sex addict want to thank you

Dr Bob,

First let me say right off the bat that I love you. You have meant so much to me that you can't even imagine. I emailed you before but didnt get an answer but that's ok as I know you are a busy man doing great work. I have been addicted to sex for the last 3 years and have seen a number of sex workers eventhough I have a living girlfriend (Yes stupid I know). I have always use condom for intercourse but rarely for Oral and on June 5th of this year I felt sick and started panicking. Luckily I tested negative 3 times and once 4 months after my last exposure and no other STDs. I wanted to say thank you because I don't think or maybe you do but know how much you help people. I know people who know of you eventhough they have no worry or exposures. You make me laugh but most importantly I am now an expert well sorta but I know so much more about this disease reading your answers that my doc is impressed and I have made it my goal to tell everyone I know about you and this site. Thanks again and I have made my contribution but will continually to do so on a regular basis. Again Thanks for being a part of my life.

Someone in NYC who looks up to you.

Hi NYC Guy,

You have a "living" girlfriend!?!?! Well, I certainly hope so. Having a dead one would be such a drag and way too "Six Feet Under" for my tastes.

Congratulations on your negative tests! WOO-HOO! Thanks for your generous donation and for spreading the word about this site and safer sex in general.

Stay safe. Stay well. Keep smiling.

Dr. Bob - Great job!
"Prud" Repub