just a howdy and thanks

Hey Doc,

I hate reading the negativity of the idiots with blinders on. You keep up a positive position, even in light of those who suck life out of all that is good...or rather try.

I did a 3 month test two times, both oral and negative. You woo hoo'd me. Last night, still a little iffy, had a very passionate, hot, steamy, and loving time with my wife the first time in 3 months. I still pinch myself knowing she is still here with me, and that all is well.

I won't post anymore from here on, but just know I am hooked on your wit and presence. Don't let the bastards drive you down. You are a great person and impact so many folks. We all thank you for your willingness to be there to for others.

So...a simple thank you.

Howdy,

First nookie in three months? Well, no wonder it was hot and steamy! No reason to be "iffy" with your "stiffy" now that your three-month tests are negative.

As for those blinders-wearing misanthropes, I only post their rants to remind everyone that such folks exist and to demonstrate just how far we still need to go with our HIV-education efforts. It's also amusing to see that when these unhappy folks open their mouths, it seems that it is only to change feet.

Stay well! Be happy!

I'm a mom with 2 little boys if you won't answer back for me ,please help me for them
You Have Been Rusty Lately: Medical Textbook ARS symtpoms + Double Donation