the lust theory
Oct 19, 2005
pls Doc,I feel like having sex everynite on sleep but I dont want to do it for the fear of HIV/AIDS and my religous belief.But this lust keep on disturbing me.What can I do please.
Response from Dr. Frascino
That's easy . . . .
1. Practice only safe sex.
2. Convert to a more reasonable religion.
Having sex is both normal and healthy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Sharing A Pipe?
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- Can You Get Hiv From Sucking On A Woman's Breast?
- Does HIV Die When Diluted In Water?
- Facial Skin Care For Person With HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.