Re: Its me again, I am Positive!!!

Hey Dr BoB, I am not the original writer of this post but i would like you to respond to it so i can give this guy some info

There is a place in Miami called The care resource center in Miami i've heard they are really great and offer free consoling and help this guy get free meds by applying through the Ryan White fund From what i heard from other people that went through this place is they are great and offer alot of help

I hope you can post this soon so this guy can contact these people Also i've been trying to locate this guy's previous post's but cant find it....would u happen to have the link?? kind of curious what his risk was and how long after the exposure did he test positive I wish him luck and hope he recieves this post and contacts them... I dont have the phone number but if he has any trouble finding it i can get it

Good luck!

Thanks for your post. I don't have any personal experience with the Miami resource center you reference, but I'm certainly happy to pass the information on. Regarding the link to the original questioner's initial inquiry, I can't help at the moment, as I'm in Mykonos and accessing my files or the Internet is challenging. So I'm heading for the beach. Hopefully you'll be able to locate the original post in the archives.

Thanks again. Stay well.

Deep kissing = Death Kissing?
I know i have it.