ORA QUICK, DNA/PCR TEST? WILL DONATE

dr.bob,

this is my 3rd letter to you pls answer this one .... please!!!! had unprotected oral sex with stripper (me giving her unprotected, she used condom) which last for 5minutes. this happened last june 19, two weeks after the incident i went to my primary doctor and confessed, she sent for hiv and std's test which came back negative. then i read about the three month window! i started to have a lot of symptoms, cold, cough(itchy throat) back pain that i still have agt present. checked cdc website to get a oraquick test location. then last sept.20 exactly three motnhs i went for the ora quick test 20 minutes after i got the result NEGATIVE!!!! my questions are:

1. IS ORA QUICK ACCURATE

2. MY LAST TEST WAS EXACTLY 3 MOTNHS AFTER THE INCIDENT WOULD THAT BE CONSIDERED AFTER THE WINDOW PERIOD?

3. THE PERSON WHO TOOK MY TEST TOLD ME TO HAVE A DNA/PCR TEST, THAT WAS AFTER HE GAVE ME THE RESULT. DO I NEED TO HAVE DNA/PCR TEST DONE?

PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION. DONATION ON THE WAY.

SLEEPLESS IN L.A.

P.S. I'M MARRIED WITH TWO KIDS BEEN MISERABLE FOR THE LAST THREE MONTHS.

Hello Sleepless in LA-Land,

The answers to all your questions are readily available in the archives, so I'll be brief and then bid you goodnight. (Those dark circles under your eyes are not attractive!)

1. Yes. (Check the archives if you want all the details.)

2. Yes.

3. No. That person was either misinformed or wanted to sell you a very expensive, completely unnecessary test. (Perhaps both!)

Thank you for your donation. Now get to bed.

Pleasant dreams.

Yet another Woohoo!!!!!
Deep kissing = Death Kissing?