Please Review: Correct?

Dr. Bob:

I¡ve spent 2 months reading, parsing, comparing, and searching this site. Found about 10 answers close enough to draw a conclusion. Please spend a second to mark this quick summary as ¡Pass¡/¡Fail¡. --- Had a questionable encounter 2 months ago. Lots of kissing. I was naked. She had her underwear on. She might have been wet. Several times the head of my penis sort of rubbed over the area where, I suspect, her vagina's at - since she had her underwear on, I can only assume No penetration. Not much grinding really. Just some light friction a time or two.

I equated this to the "lap dance with extensive grinding when she is naked and I have my underwear¡ question set. According to your answers, this was no HIV risk. However, only if I want to put my idiotic mind to rest, I can go ahead and nock myself out for a test at 3 months. Correct? Wrong?

Cheers.

Your penis sort of rubbed over the area where you "suspect" her vagina to be??? Hmmm . . . . Actually, the entrance to the love canal is not a secret passageway that tends to change locations frequently, no matter what Sister Missionary Position may have taught you in Sunday school. But, enough with the anatomy lesson and on to your question! Since you only want me to "spend a second," I'll be brief. "Pass!" "Correct!" OK? By the way, if you do test in three months, it's "knock," not "nock." But that gets us into a spelling lesson, which is even more boring than the anatomy lesson.

Good luck! Stay well!

White tongue, thrush. HIV?
Worried Sick