|Where are the doubtful women?
Sep 30, 2005
where are all the women doubts? I am sure women must have doubts as well. Am I the only concerned women or am i not able to find them in the archive?
Anyways i have a few questions that i will greatly appreciate if you answer them to bring some sanity in my life as you have done for others.
My sexual exposure to men has been the following:
1. My breasts have been kissed/sucked and fondled with
2. I have been kissed a lot on my cheeks, neck and above my waist but have always completely avoided "open mouth kissing" and have never taken my pants off or have had anyone even touch my vagina
3. I have given "handjobs" and have had pre-cum and semen on my hand.
When anwering point 3 if you answer by saying I could be at risk if I had a "fresh cut" or abrasion on my hand please explain what that means cause a freind told me a "fresh cut" could be as small as not visible to the eye but still be dangerous if exposed to infected fluid.
Thank you so much for your time
One of your few doubtful lady learner
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, the dudes do tend to outnumber the dudettes on this forum, but you are far from alone. Check out the archives again and I think you'll find more estrogen than you originally thought. So, on to your questions . . . . Well, actually you didn't really ask any questions. You just described three rather tame "sexual" activities. I'll assume you're wondering about the HIV risk from these. Right ???
1. No risk.
2. No risk.
3. No risk, assuming the skin was intact.
In general, I disagree with your friend. Microscopic cuts would not be a significant risk factor for "handjobs."
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Does The Doctor Tell You That You Are Hiv Positive?
- How Many Time Does It Take To Have Sex With A Person Hiv Positive For You To Get It?
- Does Hiv Show Abnormal Complete Blood Counts?
- List Of Opportunistic Infections
- Possibility Of Testing Negative For Hiv After 6 Months
- What Is The Percentage Of People Who Have Hiv Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.