THANK YOU!

I wanted to take this moment to thank you for your kind and informative reply as I know how very busy you are! I can now sleep! I had emailed you a second time as I thought that maybe you had not received my first request for a reply so please disregard the second. I LOVE YOU KIND FRIEND! I am soon to have my colposcopy for my cervical cancer and I want to thank you for being on my side! Your support means alot to me as I have no other support! God bless you for the help you give to us positive people and others for it is greatly appreciated by me more than words can say! Hugs and kisses from a Positive Mommy of three straight to your heart!

Hey Positive Mommy,

Good luck with your colposcopy! If you get scared, just close your eyes and think of me and your kids laughing and all of us having a great time.

I'm here if you need me, and I'm sending you my very best cosmic karma. Hang in there, Positive Mommy. Let's get through this together step by step.

HIV, with a side of potato salad?
How long after transmission can one transmit???