Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Please Choose me I brought the cuchi cuchi to the USA
Sep 30, 2005

Sorry if im bothering you first of all i wanna thank you for your support you gave us, ok heres my history.

2 months ago I was with a man in a car then he started to tell me things that put me a little hot, ok he pulled out his penis I grabbed and started to shaking slowly I felt it dry then he put his penis in my mouth, i felt something in my PALADAR (sorry Im not a native english speaker)cleft I think thats the way you name it, I pulled out his penis immediatly, I remembered that 5 days ago I was drinking coffee and i burned my upper cleft o paladar superior, I didnt taste precum or something like that but Im worried i have his penis for about 8 seconds in my mouth.

my questions are: is there a big chance to get HIV from my case? I just had his penis in my mouth for 8 seconds i didnt taste precum and his penis was starting to put hard.

what you advice me to do?

Im terrify i dont wanna die please, I know what i did what stupid but please give me your karma

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

1. Your risk of HIV from this brief episode is extremely small. If you're worried, get tested at the three-month mark. But realize doing so is primarily to set your terrified mind to rest.

2. Karma sent.

3. You didn't bring the cuchi cuchi to the U.S. Charo did!

Good luck. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
ALMOST GIVING UP ASKING QUESTION AT THIS FORUM!!!!!!!!!!! (Indonesia)
Next
HIV, with a side of potato salad?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.