Please Choose me I brought the cuchi cuchi to the USA

Sorry if im bothering you first of all i wanna thank you for your support you gave us, ok heres my history.

2 months ago I was with a man in a car then he started to tell me things that put me a little hot, ok he pulled out his penis I grabbed and started to shaking slowly I felt it dry then he put his penis in my mouth, i felt something in my PALADAR (sorry Im not a native english speaker)cleft I think thats the way you name it, I pulled out his penis immediatly, I remembered that 5 days ago I was drinking coffee and i burned my upper cleft o paladar superior, I didnt taste precum or something like that but Im worried i have his penis for about 8 seconds in my mouth.

my questions are: is there a big chance to get HIV from my case? I just had his penis in my mouth for 8 seconds i didnt taste precum and his penis was starting to put hard.

what you advice me to do?

Im terrify i dont wanna die please, I know what i did what stupid but please give me your karma

1. Your risk of HIV from this brief episode is extremely small. If you're worried, get tested at the three-month mark. But realize doing so is primarily to set your terrified mind to rest.

2. Karma sent.

3. You didn't bring the cuchi cuchi to the U.S. Charo did!

Good luck. Stay well.

ALMOST GIVING UP ASKING QUESTION AT THIS FORUM!!!!!!!!!!! (Indonesia)
HIV, with a side of potato salad?