Sep 30, 2005
i have hiv and my boyfriend is too afraid to get tested. he wants to know if he can take my meds?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope. That is not only a very bad idea, but it could also potentially be very dangerous. It's time for your boyfriend to face his fears and get tested. Bring him with you to your next appointment with your HIV specialist and openly address his concerns.
Good luck to you both.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.