Sep 30, 2005
i have hiv and my boyfriend is too afraid to get tested. he wants to know if he can take my meds?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope. That is not only a very bad idea, but it could also potentially be very dangerous. It's time for your boyfriend to face his fears and get tested. Bring him with you to your next appointment with your HIV specialist and openly address his concerns.
Good luck to you both.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anal Warts After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Cause Enlarged Groin Lymph Nodes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.