vatican response to pres. clinton on oral sex

pres. clinton admitted to lawyers that he did not have sesx with lewinsky. oral sex is not mentioned in the bible. the vatican responded to this question of oral sex for clinton in his favor that it was not a sexual relation and therefore eliminated the problem for him. there was an article on the popes decision on this oral sex matter. can you show me where to find it or your own knowledge of this

Actually, I couldn't care less what the Pope or the Vatican has to say about any aspect of sex or sexuality. I did see on BBC news a few moments ago that the Pope is trying to eliminate gays (even celibate gays) from the seminaries and priesthood. (Good luck with that one!) Whole communities of men barred from all masturbation and sexual activity, forced to wear dresses and live in something called a rectory . . . now why would they think homosexuality could be a problem there. Of course, if new Pope whatever-his-name is wants to eliminate homosexuality from the church, he better start with his entourage. Those cardinals in the red frocks and goofy hats are only one penis Popsicle away from a gay pride parade.

NEEDLESTICK Question
meds