YOU ARE THE GREATEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD DEALING WITH THIS SUBJECT. IF THERE IS A CURE FOR HIV YOU SHOULD BE THE FIRST IN LINE

Dear Dr. Bob

I would just like to thank you for all that you have done. You have really taught me a great deal about safe sexual behaviors and what and what not to worry about. I greatly (as well as others) appreciate you taking your time, effort and expertise to answer all of these questions from strangers, even though they are the same, repetitive, most bizarre questions. I am really glad that there is someone like you who donates his time to help anyone with concerns or worries about HIV infections and what to do about it. You have definitely helped me out with my stress, anxieties and worries. I can always count on you and your forum for answers and relief. It is also very educational. Because of it, I will do my part of spreading the word on HIV and HIV prevention as well as educating others of safe sex practices and such. You are truly a gift from God and may he bless you with all his might. Keep up the good work, the humor and charm; it brings warmth to all of our hearts. You are definitely one of a kind and is a doctor who really cares, unlike some who just wants to get paid. We all thank you!

Thanks for your kind comments and good wishes. However, if (when?) a cure comes, I'll wait in line for my turn with all the other 43,000,000 HIV-positive folks struggling to survive the challenges of this scourge.

Stay well.

Never had sex, never did drugs, tested positive?!
Like the older brother I never had.