Sep 24, 2005
Actually there is no question at all. Just want to let you Dr. Bob know that I am so impressed with your knowledge and writing style. A person who is carrying this horrible virus but still able to manage cheering others up, giving them something meaningful in life. This world would be much better with more people like you. And I don't mean trying to kiss your ass at all. BTW, I am heterosexual. Again, thanks so much for your advice.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Oh, I bet you say that to all us "virally enhanced" sexperts (wink).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Know If You Have The Clap?
- Bloody Urine After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Chest Cold After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.