can i still get tattoos
Sep 24, 2005
can a person who is positive still get tattoos and piercings ?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Sure! However, as with all ink and metal, it should be done at a reliable and safe establishment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Open Mouth Kissing
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Breast Milk?
- Are Itchy Red Spots A Sign Of HIV?
- Muscle Ache Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.