Donation & Thank You

Hi Dr Bob!

I gather you never get tired of reading 'Who-hoos', so thought I'd give you another one! I just had a negative result come back 3 months after I stupidly decided to have unprotected sex with a female escort (whilst drunk). Just wanted to thank you for this wonderful website and to say how I really admire the work you do. The website maintained my sanity through the horrible panic and paranoia while I was waiting to get tested. I also wanted to say to all those who are worried about getting tested - Go Get It Done! I had a number of 'symtoms' that may have been interpreted as Seroconversion - sore throat, aching muscles, and even a bit of diarrhoea - but it has all turned out to be totally irrelevent. There's no point in worrying over nothing!

Anyway, for the wonderful job you are doing I would like to make a donation - please can you tell me how?

Thanks a lot

Happy in London

Hi Happy London Lad,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. Yes, I do believe testimonials, like yours, help others confront their fears (often unjustified) and get tested!

Thanks for your willingness to make a donation to help those in desperate need. Donation information for my foundation can be found at the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Stay well. Stay happy.

Extremely worried and beyond the freaking out threshold
Please help anxiety through the roof!