a Swiss woo hooooooooo

Dear dr Bob

You are the first person I write to after I got the news. Just half an hour ago I got my negative results (12 weeks after exposure) and wwwoooooo-hoooooooooooooooo!!!!!! Let me first thank you for the support you have offered me during my window period you are really a gift from god to all well worried people, I could have never survived during this without your guidance. Then let me share a bit of my experience with all the worried people I think this will help them somehow. My risk was non existent (protected oral and vaginal sex, during ejaculation the sperm got out from the base) Because it was my first experience with a prostitute I was really worried went to google and typed HIV symptoms and this was the beginning of my nightmare. Every ARS symptom mentioned on the net name it and I had it. Swollen nodes (or stiff neck I dont know till now) fever hot flashes and the real terror was night sweats because I never had night sweats my whole life and I had them 2 weeks after the exposure which was really consistent with HIV(these night sweat used to come on a daily basis for a whole month). I even got some moles changing and some new moles growing At certain time I was sure I was positive but Dr BOB really gave me hope like all of you now. Two things to learn: Symptoms whatever they are do not equal HIV .asses your risk depending on your exposure not on your symptoms. Go and get tested this is the only way you will get relieved. A final question to Dr BOB is my 12 weeks test conclusive or should I test at 6 months?? Again thank you very much you are an angel Best regards from your Swiss son (Mr friedemann says hi)

Hello Sonny Boy,

Mr. Friedemann and I are delighted! Congratulations and WOO-HOO. Your 12-week test is definitive and conclusive. No additional testing is warranted or necessary.

Stay well.

Exotic Dancer Asks a Question
Dr. Bob: AIDS doesnt discriminate-neither should you