Exotic Dancer Asks a Question

Hey Doc! Love your website! Several weeks ago I had a customer cum in his pants. YUCK! I was not ammused at all! My knee came into contact with the wet spot on his pants. I freaked out and went to the bathroom to scrub my leg down and I noticed I had a scratch in the same area that came into contact with "the Spot". I wasn't bleeding but it was raised and red. I am freaking out because you never know what these guys carry. Should I worry about HIV? What are my chances of contracting? I know this sort of thing happens all the time at the clubs so an answer would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks a million!

Hello Exotica,

Thanks for your post. I get gazillions of posts form horned up dudes who have spunked their Calvins with exotic dancers and then become nervous wrecks worrying that they may have contracted HIV from the dancer! I'm delighted to post your question to remind everyone that HIV risk (and worry) is always a two-way street.

Regarding your specific sticky situation with Mr. Pants-cummer, I do not believe there was any significant HIV risk, even if the "scratch" touched the "spot." Yes, I'm sure this happens frequently in clubs, especially when there is a GOP convention nearby.

Stay well.

Wart question - please help!!
a Swiss woo hooooooooo