can you please answer my question...dying over here!!

This is a record breaking 10th time I have asked this question, so can you please write back to a guy literally dying for a response from worry. Dirty dancing got a little carried away at a house party....paties came off(underneath an extreme mini skirt), penis came out! Picture a hot dog in a bun...lots of rubbing but no penetration at all..no cuts or sores on penis,did not cum,I am circumsized, and she was not all that wet to begin with, but my penis was pressed up against her butt and for a few moments in between her thighs, although i do not feel that my penis ever directly touched her vagina. What are my chances of contracting HIV? PLEASE WRITE BACK...DONATIONS WILL BE SENT EITHER WAY....thanx

First off, 10 reposts is far from record breaking (unfortunately). Next, your risk was frottage (knocking on heaven's gate, but not going in). Frottage is not considered a risk for HIV transmission. Just think of the UPS guy trying to deliver a package. He can knock on the door, but the package doesn't get delivered until someone opens the door, the package gets inside the house, and someone signs for it, right? In your case, even though your hotdog was in the bun, it wasn't in the love canal. Consequently, I see no HIV risk.

HIV positive
Hey Dr. Propaganda!