a spanish Wooo Hooo

Dear Dr. Bob,

Thanks for the strength that you are given us all.

My case was an easy one; although I have been a mess for three months. A protected encounter with a sex worker (oral and vaginal). A 4 weeks p24 and antibodies negative and now the 12 weeks p24 and antibodies negative. I hope they are defenitive....

I had some real doubts on week 10 as I discovered quite some white spots on my upper lip and within my mouth. The first doctor told me it was due to a virus; as a result I did not sleep for 3 nights. I went to see a specialist and within 2 seconds he diognised just some simple fordyce spots, something one third of the population has. I just want to say to the people, that if you really want and look at your body, you will definitely find something you have never seen before. The only thing to find out the truth is getting tested !!!!! Test yourself in case of doubt, together we have to defeat AIDS.

As promised I will send your fund the same amount, as I spent on the brasilian girl and the two tests together.

Un abrazo muy fuerte for you Dr. Bob

Yes, your 12-week negative antibody and p24 antigen tests are indeed definitive and conclusive. WOO-HOO! Congratulations!

Thanks for taking the time to write in and share your story. It's testimonials like yours that give others the courage they need to end their worried-well Hell. Thanks also for your generous donation. Please accept my heartfelt appreciation for your compassion.

Stay well y un enorme abrazo para ti.

A Wild Willy Whoooooooooo Hoooooooooo please post.
HIV positive